Job Title: Assembler (Mechanical)
Hours: 6AM – 2.30PM Mon-Thur
6AM – 10.30AM Fri
Holidays: 25 days + BH
Salary: £18,500 – £21,000
Do you come from an engineering background?
Do you have experience of working from drawings and working instructions?
Do you want to join a global leader within their industry?
Our client is looking for an experienced Assembler to assemble component parts to make up finished assemblies in compliance with in house and customer specifications.
Reporting to the Production Manager, your duties include
• Establish assembly operations from parts list, working instructions and drawings.
• Check kit for correct parts and refer to stores or supervision over any discrepancies.
• Assemble and test products to specification, referring to working instructions and drawings, using air gun and spanners, paying attention to cleanliness of parts.
• Grind parts to finished size.
• Operate overhead travelling gantry crane and provide correct slinging procedure to load and transport large items (training provided).
• Ensure required standards of safety are adhered to and good housekeeping is maintained
• To carry out production and operations related tasks set by the Production Manager.
**Thank you for your interest in this position. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants and if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles with Allstaff Recruitment that are advertised regularly on this website and the Allstaff Recruitment web site. To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter**