Are you a Retail Display Planner? Are you proficient in Microsoft Excel? Are you good at multi-tasking? If so we have the perfect Retail Display planner role for you…
Allstaff Recruitment (Milton Keynes) are currently seeking a Retail Display Planner to fulfil a full-time, permanent role for a leading publisher and supplier of greetings cards for all occasions, based in Milton Keynes.
The purpose of the Retail Display Planner Role is to plan and build eye-catching greetings card displays for independent retailers across the UK.
As a Retail Display Planner Your Individual Responsibilities are:
- To build customers display plans in Card Manager on time and to the brief given by the Team Leader, ensuring that they are the best possible display given criteria of space percentages, publisher spit, and product locations.
- Ensuring that all data collected from other publishers to complete a display plan project, is received on time, is 100% accurate and in the correct format, and is filed correctly or stored electronically as appropriate.
- That all necessary documentation and data required in order to complete an installation of your plan or to satisfy the agreed needs of your client is completed to the specifications required and by the due date, and that it is distributed to all key stakeholders.
- To maintain appropriate and professional working relationships with outside publishers and customers that you always communicate with.
- You are expected to have a proficient knowledge of your fellow retail Display Planners responsibilities & duties, and to be able to adopt or aid them with their specific work, as and when required.
As the ideal Retail Display Planner, you will possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to multi-task
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Excel
Salary: £17k -£19k
Hours: 9am – 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am – 4.30pm, Friday